THE BEST ENTRANCE SONG FOR A SWEET SIXTEEN DEPENDS ENTIRELY ON THE SWEET SIXTEEN…
Try to figure out what song best suits you and what you are all about. The Best Entrance Song for a Sweet Sixteen usually gives chills to the Sweet Sixteen as she walks out with the spotlight on her, greeting all her guests like the Queen of England.. The song chosen also normally gets a CRAZY response from the guests!
If you chose a song that “describes you perfectly”, all your family & friends will know it right away!
this party is for you, and don’t you forget it…
Again, the best entrance song for a sweet sixteen should be chosen by THE SWEET SIXTEEN, Luminique Events Group can only give you suggestions…
& some personal favorites from our numerous Sweet Sixteens in 2020 🙂
- Ke$ha – Tik Tok
- Pitbull ft. Ke$ha – Timber
- Fergie ft. Q-Tip, Goonrock – A Little Party Never Killed Nobody (All We Got)
- George Thorogood – Bad to the Bone
- Martin Garrix – Animals
- Beyonce – Who Run The World? (But let’s be real, any song by Beyonce will do…)
- Bell Biv Devoe – Poison
- LMFAO – Sexy and I Know It
- The Wanted – Glad You Came
- Flo Rida ft. David Guetta – Club Can’t Even Handle Me Right Now
- Jennifer Lopez ft. Pitbull – On the Floor
- Drake – One Dance, Look Alive, God’s Plan
- Cardi B – Bodak Yellow, I like it
- J Balvin, Willy William – Mi Gente
- Black Eyed Peas, J Balvin – RITMO
- Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa – One Kiss
- Post Malone – Congratulations
Like we said, these are just a few of the entrance songs we played this past year. We would put our whole history up…but we would most likely break the internet.